Strategic Energy Planning and Market Services
Energy use and costs have become an increasingly critical area of operations for any public or private enterprise. Many opportunities exist, but the complexities of markets and new requirements coupled with opportunities for grants, rebates and tax breaks make informed planning and support essential. The firm has a national reputation for its energy work. We have led teams for multi-year projects on planning and policy; helped to gain funding for and form new public entities; assisted in development of strategic plans for local, regional, and state government; managed solar facility procurement local governments and businesses, and negotiated more than $1 billion in energy supply contracts.
Our services include:
- Strategic planning and energy policy development in a public process
- Analysis of single and multiple facility energy use
- Development of RFQs and RFPs
- Solar and supply contract development and negotiation
- Energy education and information